Monday, May 10, 2010

Today Love Story

LOVE...

Some people said...."Love is so sweet....although its comes with some pains.." Once i heard this word long tyme ago,I believe it deeply in my heart n always keep it inside in my mind until today.. I say to myself.."Ohh...Love is sweet.Can i be loved n loving someone...?" I'm so happy thinking love is so sweet....

But today.....i think i'm gonna change that ...Love is not like that simple. Its different n complicated.From what i felt n see right now....it juz hurting people's heart. I begin to believe that there are more pains than sweet in LOVE. Now i think....LOVE is nothing...LOVE is juz hurting my frenzz...juz hurting myself.Thinking about being hurt,it was so hard to control it.If i know it will be this hurt,i prefer this feeling juz go away................

Slowly....i close my heart....=(

1 comment:

Mustakim Ahmad said...

yep..it's really hurt.. but to close ur heart for someone who deserve ur's is totally not right.. just believe in Allah n He will send u someone better than u r expecting..keep on praying..