Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Boy Vs The Gurl =D


Love Story =P




























This is a love story..

Between a boy & a Gurl...

Who love each other..

But showed their love in different ways..

One day the boy said ....


The Boy : "I wish i can take out my heart..."

The Gurl : "Huh !!?? Why ??"

The Boy : "So i can see ur smile everyday that inside my heart .."

The Gurl : "Oooo..."

Then..the gurl take one piece of paper,make a heart shape and write something on it.....she showed the paper to the boy ...


The Gurl: "I wish i can take out my heart too..."

The Boy: " Why ?? "

The Gurl : "So i can show you....that u are the one who make me smile..."
Tha Boy : "Ooo...."


They looked each other & smile with love. The End. =D


P/s : Love always begin with a friendship..but not all friendship can be Love =D

1 comment:

Me said...

sweet!=D
suke ttg nie..
"Love always begin with a friendship"
=D