Friday, July 8, 2011

am i a good friend?? ='(

Salam...
MySpace


Harinie dapat satu pengajaran...
Kawan...teman...sahabat??
Berbezakah??
Mungkin...but i dun care about the differences...
For me..friend is a friend...
The question is......
"Do you think you are a good friend ?? "
MySpace


Me??
Honestly nope !!
Why??
Coz i think i always make some of my friends getting
mad!
sad!
angry!
Guilty!
bored!
hurt!
W.I.T.H M.E
What cruel things to do to my friends..
MySpace


Now,their smile become missing one by one..
I know that..
i realised that..
But why i act like that??
Myself whispered....
Why nieza??
They're good to you...
But you??
Plz dun do this again nieza...
Or else....you will lost them one by one...
And i wish you know ....
You dun have mom to cry on the shoulder anymore..
So dun ever2 make them go away...
Stay...smile & laugh happily with them...
C.A.N.'T Y.O.U???

People always said...."there no reason to ask for forgiveness in friendship.."
But i know..i do have the reason...
Juz like today...i think i hurt you,my friend...
MySpace
I'm sorry for it...
Juz smile again...
so that i know...
you still wanna be my friend...
C.A.N Y.O.U ??

Mom,i miss u so much...
Thats one reason why the tears fell down today...
MySpace
Yup! Sgt2 merindui...

P/S : Crying on my pillow ...Uwaaa....MySpace

2 comments:

Ahitaf said...

Dear My Dearie..aip..(^___+)..put ur smile to you face so that i can feel relief when i see you dear..Chaiyok..Friends are forever..No one hate u, it is not a true friend if we hate people..Juz b yourself n people around you will accept you 'Juz the way you are..." (^__________^)----> ni akk senyum kat niza comel...

🌙 said...

hehehe..thank u...=)