Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Call

I lost one of my frenz. And i think i'm the one who made mistake n broke the friendship...i felt guilty! But what can i do..i just can say sorry.That the only word i can think right now.

This is begin with a call.Yes! A call! With only one call...it change my life.With only one call..i lost my frenz.With only one call...i lost one of my happiness.This is only because the caller told me that my frenz always said bad things about me..is it true??I try to find the truth from my frenz....but seem my frenz felt so angry with me.I think i will not blamed my frenz,coz if i be my frenz..i will also feel angry .I'm sorry..

There something i want to tell my frenz..between the caller n you,i choose to believe in you.How can i believe the caller who i never know.?? You? We have been friends for more than 3 years.So how could a caller broke our friendship?I just try to talk about it with you...n I didn't meant to hurt you.But it seem you give me a punishment..n i want you to know,it has take my smile away......

To the caller...i don't know who r you n ur intention for telling me the story. Maybe a warning...n maybe an advise. Thank you if it is an advise,but i prefer if it is comes from someone who can face to face with me.But if ur intention to broke the friendship...i want to congrats u coz u had SUCCEEDED!! And u have make me become panda again....uwaaaaaa..uwaaa....

P/s: Whatever happen...i will need to go on...

No comments: