Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Favourite Cartoons


Huahua..so boring today!!
So,i want to share with u bout my fav cartoons ...
Wonder why i love it?
Let's Explore...


The first one is...SailorMoon.This story is about a group of beautiful gurls who try to protect the world from enemies. I love it so much...the characters was so real n beautiful especially Princess Serenity & Prince Endymion.So romantic...:P

Sometimes..
I'm thinking bout meeting my own Prince Endymion..But maybe not now coz someone had advising me to focus in my study first.Huahua..thats true....study is more important.Anyway...i hope i will find the prince someday..






































Princess Serenity
& Prince Endymion


Next is ....Pooh.Cute right?
I love it coz ..my frenz.......always called me with this character..Pooh!
I don't know why..but i love it.
And it had become one of my sweet memories..:)


















Next is Garfield..
Have u see this story??
So funny...n it is so cute..
With a fat belly...n so smart when talking..
Love the character so much...n always...make me laugh..
It make me....remembering someone that close to me ...:)












No comments: